The client provides the function of generating the QR code of Wi-Fi network. The network camera or the wireless doorbell can scan the QR code to connect to the Wi-Fi conveniently.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings on the Settings page to enter the Wi-Fi Settings page.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Name (known as SSID) and password of the Wi-Fi.
- Select the encryption type which should be the same as the router’s.
Note: If you select NONE as the encryption type, the password for the Wi-Fi is not required.
- Tap Generate to generate a QR code for the Wi-Fi.
- The device can connect to this network by scanning the QR code.
- This function should be supported by the device.
- For detailed operation of device, see the user manual of the device.