You can set device parameters. You can set the message push notification function, save device parameters, auto-receive alarm after power-on, generate the QR code, set the hard-decoding preferred function, view the traffic statistics, set the Wi-Fi, and enable or disable floating live view functions. You can also display channel-zero function, and enable auto-download upgrade file function.
On the More page, tap Settings to enter the Settings page.
- For details about enabling or disabling message push notification, see Enabling/Disabling Message Push Notification.
- For details about saving Annke Vision device parameters, see Saving Device Parameters.
- For details about enabling or disabling auto-receive alarm after powering on, see Enabling/Disabling Auto-receive Alarm after Power-on.
- For details about generating QR code for local devices, see Generating QR Code.
- For details about enabling or disabling hardware decoding, see Enabling/Disabling Hardware Decoding.
- For details about viewing traffic statistics, see Viewing Traffic Statistics.
- For details about configuring Wi-Fi, see Configuring Wi-Fi.
- For details about enabling/disabling the floating live view function, see Enabling/Disabling Floating Live View.
- For details about displaying or hiding the channel-zero function, see Displaying/Hiding Channel-Zero.
- For details about the auto-download upgrade file function, see Auto-Downloading Upgrade File.