Sharing Single Device to Others
You can share single device to others from the live view page.
- Enter the Share Device page.
- Enter the Live View page.
Note: For details about entering the live view page, see Live View.
- Select a live view window and tap .
- Tap Share to enter the Share Device page.
Set the account that you want to share with.
- On the Annke Vision page, if you are in the list mode, slide the device name to left and tap to enter the Share Device page.
- Tap the Email Address field or the Mobile Phone Number field.
- Enter the email address or the mobile phone number.
Note: The mobile phone number should contain the country code. For example: If the moblie number is from the USA, and if the country code is 1 and the mobile phone number is 209566XX54. You can enter the the mobile phone number 1209566XX54.
If you have enter the account before, you can find the account on the History page.
(Optional) Enter the additional information in the Remark field.
- Tap on the Share Device page to enter the History page.
All account information that you have shared with will be listed.
- Select an account.
The account information will be filled on the Share Device page automatically.
Note: Only you can view the remark content while the account you shared with can not.
(Optional) Select permissions that you want to share.
Tap Save to save the settings.
- Tap the device name and select permissions on the Device permission page.
- Tap OK to save the settings.
- (Optional) On the Share Device page, tap All Permissions to select all permissions.
The added device(s) will be shared to the target account.